Learn more about Dr. Neufeld's focused areas of practice and the variety of techniques she employs to address the unique needs of each individual client.
Dr. Neufeld’s preferred areas of practice include:
- Hip pain
- Back pain and stiffness
- Family wellness and Pregnancy
- Postural/ergonomic education and awareness
- Knee and foot pain
- Education on Fall Prevention
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD)
Dr. Neufeld uses a variety of techniques to address the needs of her client:
- Diversified (Manual adjustments); All chiropractors learn this technique and we must become experts in it to complete our education successfully.
- SOT (Sacro-Occipital Technique is a very holistic technique that she learned in the U.S. and in Oxford, England)
- Activator Methods (clients with osteoporosis and young children)
- Thompson drop (often used with the Webster Technique during pregnancy)
- Logan basic (which is ideal for babies and during pregnancy)
You may or may not have heard of these. Feel free to call and ask what they are and how they might help you.